1. Effective Date: June 1, 2020
“Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an individual or household. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been aggregated or de-identified so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
2. USE BY MINORS
This Site is intended for persons 21 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect information from individuals under 21 years of age, children, or minors.
If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at [email protected] If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from anyone under 21, we will promptly take steps to delete such information.
3. Personal Information We Collect
The information we collect falls into two categories: (1) information you voluntarily supply us when you visit our Site or retail stores, or otherwise interact with us, and submit your information, such as via a contact form or as part of transaction; and (2) tracking information gathered as you visit our Site or retail stores.
Personal Information You Provide
The following Personal Information about you may be collected when you interact with us or use our Site or visit our retail stores:
- Date of Birth
- Demographic information (including age and gender)
- Driver’s License or Other Government ID Number
- Purchase information (including billing address and payment details)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Website or Social Media information
- Health information
- Job or Occupation
- Income / Salary
This information may be supplied by you in response to specific questions, when you sign up for newsletters or other communications from us, make purchases, or communicate with us in person or by email. You can always refuse to supply Personal Information in response to requests, except that it may prevent you from engaging in transactions, Site-related activities or receiving responses to your inquiries or other information of interest such as our newsletter or customer programs. Information that is optional at these collection points will generally be noted and marked as such.
In addition, we ask that you not send us any sensitive Personal Information about yourself or others (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, criminal background, trade union membership, or biometric or genetic data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual) on or through the Site.
Passive Information Collection
We may use third party analytics tools, including Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic, usage, and sales trends by your use of our Site. These tools use various technologies, including cookies or similar technologies, to collect certain information sent by your devices to the Site, including:
- Your browser name;
- Demographic data about you;
- The pages you visit on the Site;
- Whether you have previously accessed the Site;
- The IP (Internet Protocol) address for your computer;
- The type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized; and
- Navigational Data, also known as log files, server logs or clickstream data.
In addition, the laws of some states require that we capture CCTV footage within certain retail stores. This footage will include images of all customers who enter and interact with us in those retail stores.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small files that are stored on the device you use to access the Site. Your web browsers place cookies on their hard drives for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.
The Site uses first party cookies (set by iAnthus) and third party cookies (set by web analytics partners). The cookies used on our Site may be persistent or session based. A session cookie is a piece of information that is enabled only during a particular Site session. Session cookie files are deleted after logging off the internet browser or powering off your computer. In contrast, a persistent cookie is not deleted after logging off an internet browser or powering off your computer, but “persists” between sessions. Both types of cookies provide statistical information as well as help make improvements in Site navigation.
The Site does not respond to browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
4. How we use Personal Information
iAnthus may collect and use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill transaction requests and improve our services for you: If you make a purchase at a retail location, we will collect the information required to process your orders or respond to your customer service requests. This may include your name, credit card number, card type, expiration date, and security code. In addition to utilizing this information to fulfill your requests, iAnthus may use information collected during these transactions to analyze and improve our services. In conducting these activities, iAnthus does not store, archive, or otherwise retain credit card numbers.
- To respond to your requests and improve our services for you: Information you provide helps us respond to your questions and requests more efficiently.
- To send periodic emails: We may use your provided email address to send you information and updates. We may also use this information to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To personalize the user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use information we have collected to improve the Site or our other services.
5. How we protect your information